Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Coordinate meetings and minute taking
- Produce documents, presentations, reports and correspondence
- Coordinate quarterly Board meetings - organise, attend and take minutes
- Prepare contribution papers for monthly Company Board meeting
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Project administration and involvement in future initiatives
- Organise events and client functions
- Process invoices and expenses
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders
- Improve processes and systems
- General team administration as required as well as reception cover
This is a pivotal role and the key to your success will be your ability to immerse yourself in not only the BAU but other company-wide initiatives.
You will have previous experience supporting at GM level and enjoy all elements of being an EA. Having the ability to pre-empt pressured periods, forward plan and of course have an interest in the special nature of their work will be key.
In return, this position offers variety, interesting job content and the chance to work within a collaborative environment. There are a number of benefits, such as onsite car parking, death and disability insurance and a range of supplier discounts.
If you like to be at the centre of the action, you’ll thrive at CentrePort. It’s not in every workplace you can look out the window and see the business in action and get to see your contribution come to life.
Sounds interesting? If you think you’ve got what it takes and are ready to embrace a new and challenging job, please apply immediately.
This recruitment is managed by Forte Recruitment. Please call Tracey on (04) 901 6444 if you have any questions or click on the link below to apply attaching your CV as a word document with a cover letter outlining your availability and experience, using the reference TLB4043: