This is a unique opportunity to join a team that has been highly successful. This role will be based in an environment which is both dynamic and forward thinking where ideas and creativity are encouraged.
Your role is best described as a mini financial controller, looking after and creating success for a business unit that is of high importance internally.
In this role, you will provide advice around financial reporting, budgeting & planning as well as a high level of analysis.
If you are a great communicator and can translate finance to non-financial people, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss this career changing opportunity.
Ideally you will be:
- A proven people person with the ability to build rapport with a range of stakeholders
- Experienced in creating business case scenarios
- An advanced user of Excel and very system savvy
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Astute with a high level of empathy
- Enthusiastic with the will to succeed
- An accountant with CA membership
Please note CentrePort is an Alcohol and Drug free work place; pre-employment testing is part of our recruitment process.
This process is managed by Find Recruitment. If you are interested in the opportunity above and would like to find out further information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Mark on the details below.
Mark Harper, Principal Consultant
Phone: 022 075 5423