If you find change exciting, look no further. CentrePort is moving ahead, and this is your chance to help make things happen.
At CentrePort, we know opportunity when we see it. Strategically placed at the centre of New Zealand, we are a key asset facilitating economic growth through safe and efficient movement of cargo and providing supply chain solutions and expertise.
If you can also spot a fantastic opportunity, you’ll be very interested to hear about how we’re developing our facilities. We’re upgrading our operations and we’ve created a variety of new roles, with a firm focus on growing the Port for the future.
Our Infrastructure and Environment Team support the operational business units with the asset management of port facilities and the development and delivery of capital works. We are looking to appoint a dedicated Maintenance and Facilities Coordinator ready to take on their next challenge.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Provide best practice project coordination and support to the Maintenance, Property and Asset Management functions of the team.
- Be the “go to” person for CMO, maintenance, facilities and property-related requests.
- Support the Delivery Director to ensure the smooth coordination and upkeep of work order, database management, budgeting systems, records maintenance and general support services for the team.
You will need:
- Proven ability and experience to co-ordinate the planning, support and coordination of successful projects a technical/engineering operations and facilities management environment.
- A well organised and planned approach to work and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to think on your feet and work with minimal supervision. and resolving challenging problems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and deliver exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to learn, openness and flexibility to work in a changing environment.
- Advanced skills in using computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and internet and intranet systems
If you like to be at the centre of the action, you’ll thrive at CentrePort. It’s not in every workplace you can look out the window and see the business in action and get to see your contribution come to life.
Interested? If so, then apply.
Please note: CentrePort is an alcohol and drug free workplace. Pre-employment testing is part of our recruitment process. You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Applications close Sunday 14 July 2019.