If you are after a rewarding career within an interesting environment where exciting changes unfold, look no further. We’re developing and regenerating CentrePort – and you get to be part of it.
At CentrePort we know opportunity when we see it. If you want to take advantage of this, you’ll be interested to hear about how we’re growing our operations.
You will join the team who is responsible for providing effective control and security within the Port as per the International Ship and Port Facility Security code. You will be a motivated individual with some knowledge of the Port Operations, have well developed organisational skills and able to work autonomously. You are customer-focused and driven to maintain a safe and secure environment for all port users.
At CentrePort, you can look forward to keeping your skills fresh, with plenty of professional development and opportunities for upskilling.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience working with customers
- Ability to perform duties of a physical nature and in all weather conditions
- A flexible and positive approach and attitude to adapt to change
- A clean and full class1 NZ drivers licence
- Previous experience in security related activities is desirable
- Some knowledge of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) and CentrePort’s Port Facility Security Plan requirements is desirable
It is essential that you are committed to safe work practices at all times and will actively follow procedures and ensure others do the same. This is a permanent full time role on rostered and rotating shifts.
If you’re keen to be at the centre of the action; it’s all happening at CentrePort. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Please note: CentrePort is an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Pre-employment testing is part of our recruitment process. You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Applications close 18 August 2019.